The journal of mathematics and modeling in finance is devoted to research articles of the highest quality in computation mathematics and financial Mathematics.
Areas covered include
- numerical analysis,
- computational finance,
- stochastic numerical methods,
- mathematical modeling in finance,
- partial differential equations in finance,
- stochastic differential equations in finance,
- numerical methods for quantitative finance,
- machine learning in finance
and related fields such as financial economics and financial engineering.
The articles must be of significant computational interest and contain original and substantial mathematical analysis or development of computational methodology. The papers shall be published biannually in electronic formats.